Please read all terms and conditions carefully before submission of your reservation.
We do not allow double submissions and submission of reservations must be made before 5.00pm daily. Reservations are only considered confirmed if you receive an email confirmation from Timbre.
Table reservations are only accepted during these timings:
- 6pm to 8.30pm from Saturday to Thursday
- 6pm to 7.30pm on Friday, eve and day of public holiday
We may be able to accept later reservation timings (subject to availability) only for 12-inch. For such requests, please email email@example.com with your name, venue, contact number, number of guests, date and time of reservation.
- We will only hold your reservation for 15 minutes before we release the table. Please also ensure that the other guests arrive within 30 minutes of the reserved time as the management holds the right to give your seats or table to another group based on the discretion of our managers. We do not allow hogging of tables.
- Reservations can ONLY be made via Timbre Group’s Reservation System. We do not take in phone reservations for all Timbre group restaurants and bars.
- • Please submit your reservations online early to avoid disappointment. We do not take groups bigger than 20 pax, and for groups more than 20 pax or more, you are advised to reserve at least a week in advance and we will get touch with you if we can accommodate your reservation.
- 50% of our tables are set aside for walk-in customers on a first come first serve basis.
- Water policy at Timbre live music bars : Fiji mineral water is available at only $4++. Alternatively, regular tap water is available at the conveniently located self serve tap water stations at the outlet from 6pm till closing. Please check with our friendly staff.
- All Timbre Group venues are closed on Sunday except for Timbre @ The Substation and 12-inch.
For any other enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reservations that does not compile to the above terms and conditions will automatically NOT be accepted.
We look forward to having you at our venues.
Do you agree to the above terms?